The most awesome people at The Distillery are seeking a talented and experienced Full Stack Web Developer.
Our fast-growing team is looking for a web/software application developer to help plan and deliver world-class work from our art gallery studio in Kent Town. You’ll be working on enterprise web and mobile projects for some of the largest clients in South Australia one day then rolling up your sleeves on startup MVPs alongside founders the next.
The ideal person is someone who has:
- Demonstrated experience in developing mobile responsive websites.
- Familiarity with use and implementation of web-based content management systems, in particular WordPress and Drupal. Including the ability to extend with custom functionality (e.g. plugins, bespoke themes).
- Knowledge of responsive design concepts and capabilities of frontend CSS frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap).
- Familiarity with development tools such as Git, NPM and Composer.
- Familiarity with use and implementation of RESTful web services.
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills, and can break down complex client briefs into solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail and time/priority management
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team player with a proactive attitude
If you have experience in working with custom PHP applications, are good at API integrations and have strong programming skills, we would like to hear from you. Experience with Symfony and Drupal would be looked upon favourably, as would mobile application know-how and experience in both start-up and digital agency environments.
This is a mid-weight role, so we’re expecting circa 3-5 years experience and is probably not suitable for graduates unless you can demonstrate a bunch of real-life experience gained in parallel to your study. Salary can be negotiated based on experience and we want you here in Adelaide as part of the team – no remote applicants please and if you don’t have the skills to meet the brief you’ll please forgive us for not replying to all applications. Full time is preferred but we would consider part-time for the right applicant or those entrepreneurial souls who are burning the midnight oil with their own project – you just might miss out on Friday beers. And the Thursday ones.
Do you fit the bill? Drop an introduction with your CV to email@example.com. The short-listed candidates will be contacted immediately and interviewed within two weeks. No recruiters please.